directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release fo shared
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2011 20:54:49 GMT

I think shared-all should only contain our "org.apache.directory"
classes, classes of third-party dependencies shouldn't be included.

This artifact is distributed through the maven repository. People who
are using Maven/Ivy benefit from dependency management.

We should also use if in the binary distribution (.zip/.tar.gz). If we
add all dependencies in the binary distribution than I think it is
better to add those third-party jars unmodified.

Thoughts?

Kind Regards,
Stefan