directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Shared] Release plan for 1.0-m1
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 12:19:02 GMT
On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 12:37 PM, Stefan Seelmann <seelmann@apache.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 12:20 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 2/7/11 10:49 PM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:

>>> Before a shared release we need to release three other artifactes:
>>> - project: with updated plugin versions
>>> - checkstyle-configuration: currently a snapshot is used
>>> - junit-addons: currently a snapshot is used
>>>
>>> So let's start with them, then we'll see the progress of the m1 branch.
>>
>> Correction : I updated the following plugins :
>> maven-changes-plugin and maven-ear-plugin
>
> Thanks. There is also a new version 2.3.4 of the Felix
> maven-bundle-plugin, I'll update that too, test the build, and start
> the release.

Seems in Felix maven-bundle-plugin:2.3.4 some changes are not
compatible with our setup. At least when starting the Studio
application (current trunk) the LDAP perspective can't be loaded.

I'd suggest we keep version 2.2 and investigate later, especially as
lot of OSGi/Felix work is done in m1 branch.

Kind Regards,
Stefan