directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Merging m1 into trunks
Date Sun, 20 Feb 2011 20:38:30 GMT
Hi all,

Before going into some heavy duty refactoring around extended operations,
I'm going to merge m1 into the trunks and then rename it to a milestones
branch. m1 is currently stable and should be sufficient to merge.

I'm probably going to create a personal branch off of the milestones branch
to work on extended operations since it's going to create build problems.
Even though the milestones branch is a branch off the trunk there's a lot of
communal activity there that I don't want to interrupt.

Let me know if anyone has any objections.

Regards,
Alex