directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Shared] Release plan for 1.0-m1
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 07:25:36 GMT
On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 6:03 PM, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Now with this check pointed merge back to trunks which is about to happen in
> 15-20 minutes after some super clean, build, test, run of studio etc, we can
> release shared 1.0-m1 if y'all like. Here's a release plan that Pierre and I
> discussed:
> (0) confirm a stable build in trunk with merge
> (1) commit merge back to trunk
> (2) assign release manager
> (3) modify pom's for new 1.0-m1 version
> (4) confirm stability

I did #3 and #4 yesterday.

The version has been modified to 1.0.0-M1-SNAPSHOT, see parallel thread.

Shared, apacheds, and studio builds went fine. ApacheDS started up
(using apaches/service/apachds.sh script). Studio started up (using
studio/application/application-macosx-x86_64), About dialog shows
shared bundles in version 1.0.0.M1-SNAPSHOT. Hudson builds are also
stable. I downloaded apacheds-1.5.8-SNAPSHOT.zip and Downloaded
ApacheDirectoryStudio-macosx-x86_64-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.zip, both startup.

I'll now continue according to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxDEV/Releasing+Shared

Kind Regards,
Stefan