directory-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Feezel <rfee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems trying to get back in sync with ADS
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 20:55:54 GMT
Ok, I've done a checkout of trunk and "mvn install -DskipTests" was
successful.

Curiously, after doing "mvn eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse" I imported the
projects into Eclipse and I get this error:
Access restriction: The type AuthorizationData is not accessible due to
restriction on required library /usr/java/jdk1.6.0_21/jre/lib/rt.jar
KdcReqBody.java
/apacheds-kerberos-codec/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/shared/kerberos/components
line 211    Java Problem

Is this reference to a sun-specific class going to be removed in future
work?  If not, how do I address this problem?

Thanks.

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 12:58 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com>wrote:

> I think you just was very unlikely to have built the m1 branch just in the
> middle of 2 commits.
>
> I forgot to commit one class, and I did it a few minutes later. If you
> svnupped in between, then you probably got those errors.
>
> Please svn up again, and give it a try.
>
> And, yes, m1 may be unstable, even if we try not to break the branch.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Cordialement,
> Emmanuel L├ęcharny