directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Shared 1.0.0-M1 and JUnit Add-ons 0.1
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 19:44:35 GMT
On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 5:38 PM, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 11:22 AM, Stefan Seelmann <seelmann@apache.org>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> This is a vote for the first milestone release on our way to a Shared
>> and LDAP API 1.0. Lot of cleanup and decoupling has already be done.
>> Also bug fixes and improvements have been done. Please see the release
>> notes below.
>>
>> The SVN tag:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/shared/tags/1.0.0-M1/
>>
>> The source and binary distribution packages:
>> http://people.apache.org/~seelmann/shared-1.0.0-M1/
>> The file names are prefixed with 'apache-ldap-api'.
>
> Why are they prefixed with apache-ldap-api?

Hm, because logically those packages contain the LDAP API classes,
right? I think at some point we also need to rename "shared" to
"ldap-api" or something similar. But you are right, at the moment the
naming is not consistent. I can change it to 'shared-distribution' or
something similar if you prefer.

Kind Regards,
Stefan