directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release JUnit Addons 0.1
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 08:53:51 GMT
On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 2:07 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/9/11 1:11 AM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
>>
>> Hi devs,
>>
>> I'd like to release the first version of our JUnit Addons.
>>
>> The JUnit Addons contain helpers for concurrent unit test that are
>> used only internally.
>>
>> Please note that it includes source files copied from [3], licensed
>> under ALv2. According to [4] the original copyright notice and license
>> header is unchanged.
>>
>> The tag can be found at [1], the staging repository can be found at [2].
>>
>> I'll continue to release the staging repository after the grace period
>> of 4 hours.
>
> Just a question : has the NOTICE file been updated ?

You mean because of the included com.mycila sources? No, it has not
been updated. From my understanding it is not required because the
original copyright notice wasn't modified and is still there in the
sources. Also the original code doesn't include a NOTICE file which
content needs to be copied to our NOTICE file.

I'll wait for further feedback till I release the staging repository.

Kind Regards,
Stefan