directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Develop a LDAP proxy GUI
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 18:18:11 GMT
Hi Haritha,

I'm sorry but this project has already been chosen at last year's GSoC (2010).

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud
On mercredi 16 février 2011 at 07:55, Haritha Bharatha Tennakoon wrote:
> hi developers,
>
> I'm Hairtha Tennakoon and a final year student of Computer Science & Engineering,
University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
> I'm interested in the project idea titled as "Develop a LDAP proxy GUI" (ID: directory-proxy)
which was in GSoC 2009 ideas list. I would like to implement it in this year GSoC if it is
available. As I know, this project idea has not been attempted by a student yet. Please be
kind enough to tell me if there is special reason for that.