directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Shared 1.0.0-M1 and JUnit Add-ons 0.1
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:37:13 GMT
Thanks for big work, Stefan!

The NOTICE file in the distribution packages says:
"Additional copyright notices and license terms applicable are
present in the distribution/src/main/release/licenses or
licenses directory."
This is not right, I can't find any licences under the mentioned path.
Licenses in the distributions can be found at "licences".

I think this can also be fix in next release.

+1

Felix