directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Shared 1.0.0-M1 and JUnit Add-ons 0.1
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:19:55 GMT
On 2/14/11 10:22 AM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Stefan,
> This is a vote for the first milestone release on our way to a Shared
> and LDAP API 1.0. Lot of cleanup and decoupling has already be done.
> Also bug fixes and improvements have been done. Please see the release
> notes below.
>
> The SVN tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/shared/tags/1.0.0-M1/
>
> The source and binary distribution packages:
> http://people.apache.org/~seelmann/shared-1.0.0-M1/
> The file names are prefixed with 'apache-ldap-api'. The bin packages
> contain the shaded shared-all and all required dependencies to use the
> LDAP API.
>
> The staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-062/
>
> The generated site:
> http://directory.apache.org/shared/gen-docs/1.0.0-M1/

I'll review the release today. One sight remark : when checking the
generated site, we can see the LICENSE page
(http://directory.apache.org/shared/gen-docs/1.0.0-M1/license.html)
which is containing only the ASL 2.0. I have no idea how this page is
generated, and I'm wondering if we should not have a page listing the
3rd party licenses either.

In any case, it won't be a blocker for me, as it's just a M1.

> This is also a vote for JUnit Add-ons 0.1. This artifact is used by
> Shared (and ApacheDS) for concurrency tests. Unfortunately the
> artifacts are already published to the Maven repositories, so this
> vote is to legitimate this after the fact.
>
> The SVN tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/buildtools/junit-addons/tags/0.1/
>
> The artifacts in Maven repository:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/directory/junit/junit-addons/0.1/
>

> Please cast your votes:
> [ ] +1 Release Shared 1.0.0-M1 and JUnit Add-ons 0.1
> [ ]  0 abstain
> [ ] -1 Do not release Shared 1.0.0-M1 and JUnit Add-ons 0.1

Many thanks Stefan !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,