directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release fo shared
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2011 10:53:12 GMT
Rethinking about the problem this morning under my shower, here are some
more thoughts, as I was probably not clear enough.

- shared-all source and binary packages both should contain NOTICE and
LICENSES for all the 3rd parties jars
- individuals jars (say, shared-model.jar) should not include a NOTICE
or LICENSES files.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,