directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1069976 - /directory/shared/trunk/NOTICE
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2011 09:00:04 GMT
On 2/12/11 9:43 AM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> I'm not totally sure, but I think license text belong to the LICENSE
> file and the NOTICE file should only contain short attribution
> notices.

I think that's a choice. My preference would be to have each dependency
license in its own file, and the NOTICE file containing short notices
pointing to those files. But I didn't want to screw the pom.xml file we
have, so I just stuffed all the licenses in NOTICE.

Please feel free to spread the licences in a sub directory, that would
just be perfect. I have added the links in order to easily be able to
download the files.

Stefan, i'll be around today, working on doco and other stuff, if you
need some hands for the release preparation, i'm there.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,