directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Shared] Release plan for 1.0-m1
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 11:41:50 GMT
On 2/8/11 12:37 PM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 12:20 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny<elecharny@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On 2/7/11 10:49 PM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
>>> Before a shared release we need to release three other artifactes:
>>> - project: with updated plugin versions
>>> - checkstyle-configuration: currently a snapshot is used
>>> - junit-addons: currently a snapshot is used
>>>
>>> So let's start with them, then we'll see the progress of the m1 branch.
>> Correction : I updated the following plugins :
>> maven-changes-plugin and maven-ear-plugin
> Thanks. There is also a new version 2.3.4 of the Felix
> maven-bundle-plugin, I'll update that too, test the build, and start
> the release.

One more plugin to update :

[INFO]
[INFO] Building ApacheDS Manuals 1.5.8-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] --- versions-maven-plugin:1.2:display-plugin-updates
(default-cli) @ manuals ---
[INFO]
[INFO] All plugins with a version specified are using the latest versions.
[INFO]
[WARNING] The following plugins do not have their version specified:
[WARNING]   com.agilejava.docbkx:docbkx-maven-plugin ...............
(unknown)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,