directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Shared] Last night's efforts
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 10:26:34 GMT
Hi Alex,

On 2/8/11 5:32 AM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> First I got the build working with the shared-ldap-extras-codec
> module. I still need to get studio build to use this jar as well. Also
> I discovered that I accidentally move these notification of disconnect
> extended operations to the extras codec project. Have not moved them
> out yet but they must be put somewhere else since they're not
> optional.
After a good night, my pb with ldap-extras have magically been solved :)
Nothing resist to a good night sleep (or is that you who fixed it ? ;)

> Second I succeeded in adding an embedded Felix instance into the
> DefaultLdapCodecService. The extras controls are loading just fine.
> There are however some issues with Felix and it's felix-cache
> directories with concurrent tests. I don't know exactly what's going
> on but this is something I can take care of tomorrow. This stuff is
> *VERY* raw and needs to be cleaned up. Still need to figure out how to
> properly conduct integration tests.
> I have one in shared-integ but it's behaving very oddly. I had to user
> the maven-dependency-plugin to copy over the extras bundle for testing
> it's load into the embedded felix instance. However something is not
> right at all. It seems to always work regardless of where I point the
> plugin directory in surefire for the codec service.
I have an issue when running integration tests with OSGi :
Test set: org.apache.directory.server.factory.CreateKdcServerAnnotationTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.426
sec <<< FAILURE!
testCreateKdcServer(org.apache.directory.server.factory.CreateKdcServerAnnotationTest)
Time elapsed: 2.389 sec <<< ERROR!
java.lang.SecurityException: class
"org.osgi.framework.ServiceException"'s signer information does not
match signer information of other classes in the same package
         at java.lang.ClassLoader.checkCerts(ClassLoader.java:807)
         at java.lang.ClassLoader.preDefineClass(ClassLoader.java:488)
         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:626)
         at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141)
         at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283)
         at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58)
         at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.codec.api.DefaultLdapCodecService.setupFelix(DefaultLdapCodecService.java:203)
         at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.codec.api.DefaultLdapCodecService.<init>(DefaultLdapCodecService.java:149)
         at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.codec.api.DefaultLdapCodecService.<init>(DefaultLdapCodecService.java:107)
         at
org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultDirectoryService.initialize(DefaultDirectoryService.java:1491)
         at
org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultDirectoryService.startup(DefaultDirectoryService.java:971)
         at
org.apache.directory.server.core.factory.DefaultDirectoryServiceFactory.build(DefaultDirectoryServiceFactory.java:235)
         at
org.apache.directory.server.core.factory.DefaultDirectoryServiceFactory.init(DefaultDirectoryServiceFactory.java:118)
         at
org.apache.directory.server.core.factory.DSAnnotationProcessor.createDS(DSAnnotationProcessor.java:128)
         at
org.apache.directory.server.core.factory.DSAnnotationProcessor.getDirectoryService(DSAnnotationProcessor.java:277)
         at
org.apache.directory.server.factory.CreateKdcServerAnnotationTest.testCreateKdcServer(CreateKdcServerAnnotationTest.java:55)
         at
         at
         at
org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:44)
         at
org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:15)
         at
org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:41)
         at
org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:20)
         at
org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runNotIgnored(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:79)
         at
org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:71)
         at
org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:49)
         at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:193)
         at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:52)
         at
org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:191)
         at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:42)
         at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:184)
         at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:236)
         at
org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute(JUnit4TestSet.java:35)
         at
org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:146)
         at
org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:97)
         at
         at
         at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory$ClassLoaderProxy.invoke(ProviderFactory.java:103)
         at $Proxy0.invoke(Unknown Source)
         at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireStarter.invokeProvider(SurefireStarter.java:145)
         at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireStarter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireStarter.java:87)
         at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:69)

I have no idea what it means...

Just wondering : wouldn't it be a good idea to release M1 as is, and
switching to M2 for felix integration ? That would mean I have to inject
my modifications into trunk, but that should not be a big problem.

thoughts ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,