directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Emmanuel Lecharny <>
Subject Re: [MERGE] [TRUNK] If there are no objections
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 17:48:21 GMT
On 2/7/11 6:32 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> ALL DONE !!!

Hey, just back home, so congrats for the great work to the team !!
> There's one small studio problem with saving connections, but Pierre
> says we can handle this in trunk and merge back.
> If we decide to release what we have in trunks as 1.0-m1 then I will
> rename the m1 branch to m2 and we can keep going. I will continue with
> stage II of our plan towards an RC1.

I have a few cleanup to inject into trunk. The grammar and Actions 
classes are now generics, so I spent most of my 8 hours in the train 
(when I was abe to find some electricity) to fix the warnings. I will 
probably finish that tonite.

Alex, whenever you want to start a vote, you're the boss !

Emmanuel L├ęcharny

View raw message