directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems trying to get back in sync with ADS
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 17:58:06 GMT
I think you just was very unlikely to have built the m1 branch just in
the middle of 2 commits.

I forgot to commit one class, and I did it a few minutes later. If you
svnupped in between, then you probably got those errors.

Please svn up again, and give it a try.

And, yes, m1 may be unstable, even if we try not to break the branch.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,