directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Changes to have a consistent naming in controls
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 13:47:43 GMT
Hi guys,

I have listed all he controls we currently support, and I have some
renaming to suggest to have a consistent naming scheme. First, let's see
what is the current hierarchy and the changes I propose :

- all controls are implementing the Control interface
- we have an interface for each control, except for BasicControl : I
suggest we change the BasicControl to become an interface, and that we
create a BasicControlImpl class
- all the control intefraces starting with a *I* should be renamed by
removing this *I* (that's 7 controls to rename)

I have still to analyze the decorators hierarchy.

thoughts ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,