directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VCS] Subversion clutter reduction
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 10:19:49 GMT
On 02/01/2011 07:33 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> We seem to have a lot of high level projects/components appearing [0].
> Perhaps we can consolidate some of them.
>
> We might have a top level site/manuals/documentation area where
> apacheds-manuals can go. Other manuals may arrise as well. Seems samples and
> skins can go under manuals?
>
> We have a number of build tooling and resource projects as well as a
> resources under the project project [1].
>
> How about consolidating a little like so?
>
> Manuals/Documentation:
>    - apacheds-manuals
>    - samples
>    - skins
>
> Resources
>    - [1]
>    - checkstyle-configurations
>
> Tooling:
>    - studio-plugin
>    - junit-addons

+1

> Triplesec =>  Deceased ?

I didn't took part during the incubation phase of the directory project,
so I don't know if it's possible to let the Triplesec just decease or if
the decease needs a formal process.

If it can just decease:
+1

BTW
What do you exactly mean by decease?
- Let it where it is but don't touch it anymore
- Move it somewhere to the attic
- Drop it from SVN

Thanks
Felix