directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Trunk is building again : Next steps
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 15:37:34 GMT
Hi guys,

So we get a building trunk as of today.

We can now move to the next step. There is some cleanup to do in the
code we injected last week, as we were hurrying to get something that
works. Here is a list of tasks to complete :
- Review the CodecService usage
- Remove the CodecService from the DSML grammars
- Rename the *I*xxx interfaces
- Review the contol encoding (we need to avoid a double call to the
computeLength() method)
- Add the missing Javadocs
- Relome the duplicated fields

Once done, we will have some refactoring to do :
- move the controls in one single package (right now, they are spread in
any places)
- check that we have a clear separation between teh API and the SPI (the
extended operation might be a problem here)
- review the API

Last, not least, the PasswordPolicy tests have been ignored, we shoumd
move them to server-integ and make them work.

and may be more.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,