directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1060418 - in /directory/shared/trunk/ldap/src: main/java/org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/codec/controls/ main/java/org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/codec/controls/ppolicy/ main/java/org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/codec/controls/replicat...
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 14:05:00 GMT
On 02/01/2011 02:53 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> On 2/1/11 2:48 PM, Felix Knecht wrote:
>>
>>> It would be good to check that we have all the hashCode()/equals()
>>> methods present in shared. I don't remember, bt I think one of the
>>> report points out the missing ones.
>>

>> Yup. It's the PMD report
>> https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/A-F/view/Directory/job/dir-shared-site/site/pmd.html
>>
> Strange... It indicates errors like "Avoid duplicate imports such as
> 'org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.message.AddRequest'" which are
> false positive.

Nope, this arent false positives, but they should be fixed by
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1065929&view=rev.

This happens when imports are like

import foo.*;
import foo.bar;
import foo.beer;

-> at least 2 duplicates.

> Is the generated report outdated ?

IMO it's a report from yesterday or so -> the missing hashCode() are
likely to be missing.

Probably yes. Whenever TLP pom.xml 19 is available and shared pom.xml is
updated you can run site generation locally using mvn site:stage and
find the site in the target directory.