directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Server-integ status
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 10:15:48 GMT
Hi guys,

after the cleanup done yesterday, here is the current status on the build.

[INFO] ApacheDS Core Integration ......................... SUCCESS
[3:32.679s]
[INFO] ApacheDS Server Integration ....................... FAILURE
[2:37.220s]
Failed tests:

testPsearchModify(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PersistentSearchIT)

testPsearchModifyDn(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PersistentSearchIT)

testPsearchDelete(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PersistentSearchIT)

testPsearchAdd(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PersistentSearchIT)

testPsearchModifyWithEC(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PersistentSearchIT)

testPsearchModifyDnWithEC(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PersistentSearchIT)

testPsearchDeleteWithEC(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PersistentSearchIT)

testPsearchAddWithEC(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PersistentSearchIT)

testPsearchAddModifyEnabledWithEC(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PersistentSearchIT)
Tests run: 294, Failures: 9, Errors: 0, Skipped: 4, Time elapsed:
154.472 sec <<< FAILURE!

I'm investigating those tests today, but I do think we are really close
to have a trunk building back !!

Some general thoughts :
Inside the server, we use new xxxImpl() when we create responses. I was
thinking it was a bad idea, and that we should create some decorators
instead, but I was wrong. Decorators are added anyway later in the process.
However, we should *never* do things like :
if ( req instanceof BindRequestImpl )
This is *bad* !

More fixes to come later.

--