directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [DIRSHARED-91] Status
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 12:09:54 GMT
Confirmed! 
It's now fixed. 

After a few tweak here and there, Studio is now working perfectly in both RCP and 'in Eclipse'
modes. 

Great job, Alex. 

Thanks!

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud
On mercredi 16 février 2011 at 06:06, Alex Karasulu wrote: 
> I merged the trunks back to all m1 branches. You may need to do a superclean rebuild
to get all working right again. 
> 
> I've got the build working here on my side after cleaning out a few things. 
> 
> Regards,
> Alex
> 
> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 5:47 AM, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org> wrote:
> > After a discussion with Pierre last night we took an approach similar to how SLF4J
works with a codec factory that generates the codec. This is documented in the svn commits
that are tracked by the issue here:
> > 
> > http://goo.gl/c6bi9
> > 
> > There's one problem though it seems there was a merge from trunk into just studio
and other things were not updated. Plus the merge used the M1-SNAPSHOT instead of using the
M2-SNAPSHOT that are currently available. 
> > 
> > I guess we can now merge from trunk but it's getting a little late for me. There's
breakage due to mismatching identifiers but easy to fix.
> > 
> > Basically we're all set with DIRSHARED-91. If we can just get this confirmed by
getting studio back online we can close this remaining issue. 
> > 
> > Regards,
> > Alex
> > 
> 
> 
> 
> 

Mime
View raw message