On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 1:15 AM, Stefan Seelmann <seelmann@apache.org> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 12:02 AM, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org> wrote:
>> The situation is a little more complicated actually as we have a three
>> level story here.
>> Let me recap the situation...
>> Some functionalities of Studio plugins require that we use/extend classes
>> of some Shared and ApacheDS project modules.
>> Unfortunately, those Shared and ApacheDS project modules are not OSGI (or
>> Eclipse) bundles (yet?).
>
> Perhaps we can just convert them into bundles for now without any further
> functionality.

We still have split packages, not in shared, but for example in
apacheds-core and apacheds-core-api.

Yep. We also have them in shared between the schema and ldap modules. But I think they can be remedied pretty easily. Once Emmanuel is done and merged back in I can go to town on this and the refactoring.

I don't know if merging my branch is really worth it at this point.

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org