On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 10:13 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
On 1/6/11 7:03 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
OK no problem but still though we should be able to inject a filter into the
filter list anywhere we like. That way we will not get stuck trying to
compromise interceptor position to impact where the filter goes.

Yeah, probably. But we usually do something like :

       cursor.addEntryFilter( SEARCH_FILTER );

so we don't control the filter's position. Modifying this would not be complicated, but it would be more complicated than simply inverting the 2 interceptors :)

Well you lucked out and something nasty did not happen when you switched the two interceptors. I was proposing this alternative in case this did blow up.

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org