On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 6:06 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:

SNIP ...

Unfortunately though the LDAP Client API is not only restricted to the ldap
client api module, the API's surface area spans across several shared
modules: really almost all of them. So these API's don't have clear
boundaries. I'll discuss this in another thread.

Sure. let's not hijack this long thread...

Not trying to hijack anything but can we please break this up into some smaller pieces. And my points although referenced here can be modularized out into a subtopic.

This is getting to be tedious to manage on one massive email thread.

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org