directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OSGi] Shared bundles update
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 09:09:50 GMT
On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 3:45 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I was thinking at the same idea as Stefan.
>
> Get rid of the no longer needed shared library plugins and add an external link to the
current trunk of Shared.

+1

Guess you mean having something similar to the way we do it with ads
using the externals in trunk-with-dependencies? Maybe we should all
just have one thing to check out from now on at a top level instead of
in the ads area or the studio area.

Like right now if we create a branch and or have the
trunk-with-dependencies folder with externals we're keeping this in
the https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds area. Instead
I was thinking of having something like:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/all which is a folder with
all directory projects linked via svn externals. We can all check out
from there.

WDYT?

--
Alex Karasulu