directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: All projects folder in svn
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 13:50:38 GMT
Great just got it working inside IDEA 10 as well.

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 2:38 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
> On 20 janv. 2011, at 10:10, Alex Karasulu wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot
>> <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
>>> Trunks sounds pretty good to me too.
>>>
>>> I've checked out this and I'm now launching a new build with a clean M2 repo
(all previous 'directory' artifacts being removed).

>>> The 'studio/libraries/shared' external link can go away I think now that we have
this top level element project.

>> Just wondering if the refactoring still works. Can you give that a try
>> in eclipse - I'm trying to make sure it works in IDEA.
>
> The build went fine (24:34.715s).
>
> I imported all projects in Eclipse and was able to launch Studio successfully. Refactoring
works fine and any change made on Shared is also applied on Studio.

> There's a little problem with the generation of Eclipse project descriptors, though
>
> Running "mvn eclipse:eclipse" at the root level works fine but running "mvn studio:eclipse"
(which generates Eclipse project descriptors for Studio via our 'studio-maven-plugin') fails
because 'studio' is not recognized at this level:
>> [ERROR] No plugin found for prefix 'studio' in the current project and in the plugin
groups [org.apache.maven.plugins, org.codehaus.mojo] available from the repositories [local
(/Users/pajbam/.m2/repository), central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)] -> [Help 1]
>> [ERROR]
>> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>> [ERROR]
>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read
the following articles:
>> [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/NoPluginFoundForPrefixException
>
> It probably just need to be defined in the new top level pom. I'm going to try that.
>
> In the meantime, it is required to go down one level to the 'studio' folder and execute
the command from there.

>>> I'm wondering if we couldn't add a few profiles for building only a sub-section
of this giant checkout (apacheds only, or shared+apacheds together for example).

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org