directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Shared] Refactoring update: next steps
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 17:45:55 GMT
On Monday, January 24, 2011, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/24/11 4:20 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
>
> I've moved all the classes that compose the model into a model sub
> package while removing codec dependencies. Next steps:
>
> (5) Apply Decorator to ldap-codec.
>
> I can handle this.

Thanks but I have already begun with files I have yet to commit. Also
with my refactoring it will create many conflicts. So it's probably
best that I handle it at least until some things stabilize.

I be back online here after a couple of hours of sleep. I'll put in a
solid 30 hrs afterwords. Should have most of this done. Cya in a few.

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org