directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trunk compiling again...
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 03:51:19 GMT
On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 4:58 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> it was not easy, but we have a compiling trunk again. We still have some
> build issue in core-integ (1 error) but it's an error we know how to fix
> (basically, we inject the full encoded value of a control into the JNDI
> control's value, instead of the encoded value part only). It's a 10 minutes
> fix, but it's 4am, and I don't want to wait 20 minutes for the tests.
>
> i'll do that tomorrow as soon as I wake up.
>
> The next step will be to check that server-integ tests are passing, but I'm
> quite confident now that all the messages going through the network layer
> are wrapped into a MessageDecorator.
>
> Sorry for the mess, I hope that it will not happen again.

You know after we get this build back to normal let's branch anyway to clean
up some of the oddities left from the heavy refactoring. That way we can
play it safe and migrate changes from trunk to keep up to date.

I can setup the branch when we're ready.

Thanks,
--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org