directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject [shared] Build failure on Java5, was Re: Hudson build is still unstable: dir-shared-jdk15-ubuntu-deploy #159
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2011 20:08:51 GMT
Hi devs,

our Hudson build of shared fails for some days. Only the one that
builds with Java5 fails with a failing test. I was able to reproduce
the failing test on a Ubuntu 10.04 32-Bit VM when using jdk-1.5.0_22,
when I use OpenJDK6 the tests passes.

The failing test is
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.codec.search.SearchRequestTest.testDecodeSearchRequestWithControls

Here you can find the error message and stack trace:
http://goo.gl/BjUsZ

Any idea what's the cause?

Kind Regards,
Stefan