directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <>
Subject Re: All projects folder in svn
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 09:10:21 GMT
On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot
<> wrote:
> Trunks sounds pretty good to me too.
> I've checked out this and I'm now launching a new build with a clean M2 repo (all previous
'directory' artifacts being removed).
> The 'studio/libraries/shared' external link can go away I think now that we have this
top level element project.

Just wondering if the refactoring still works. Can you give that a try
in eclipse - I'm trying to make sure it works in IDEA.

> I'm wondering if we couldn't add a few profiles for building only a sub-section of this
giant checkout (apacheds only, or shared+apacheds together for example).

+1 that sounds great.

Alex Karasulu
My Blog ::
Apache Directory Server ::