directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [Shared] Refactoring progress
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 05:44:17 GMT
Lots of work last night (this morning). I've prepared all the model
classes to be taken out of the ldap module however I'm having an odd
problem with two of the core-integ tests:

Tests in error:
  testAddSyntaxCheckerWithByteCodeOnEnabledSchema(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSyntaxCheckerHandlerIT)
  testAddSyntaxCheckerWithByteCodeOnDisabledSchema(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSyntaxCheckerHandlerIT)
  testAddRemoveReplaceSyntaxCheckers(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SubschemaSubentryIT)

There's a DummySyntaxChecker.bytecode file that is a class file used
in a test to load the schema entity. The package changes caused these
problems and I fixed them for most of the classes llike the
DummyComparator.bytecode and DummyNormalizer.bytecode. However this
little PITA I could not fix and it's getting late for me.

The same issue exists with server-integ on the same
DummySyntaxChecker.bytecode file.

I'm going to crash and see if I can handle it after a few hours of
sleep. If someone gets to it wonderful if not I'll take care of it.
Just wanted to let y'all know that this is the only think holding back
the build at this moment.

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org