directory-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: All projects folder in svn
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 14:31:22 GMT
I would recommend that anything you are using the maven release plugin
with not use svn:externals because it makes it painful/breaks the
normal apache maven release process.

that is just internal to the tree that is using the release process
though, if you want to bring in that top level via svn:externals
someplace else that would be fine

imo avoiding svn:externals altogether is best practice though unless
its strictly to slurp stuff together to make it easier to load into an
IDE and you never actually _use_ it for anything.

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell