directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Trunk instability
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2011 14:31:18 GMT
Hi devs,

In the last days it happened that the trunk didn't build. Last night
and right now shared even doesn't compile. I really appreciate the
activities that happen to restructure the code. I also understand that
working on trunk is easier than branch and merge, I fully support
that. But for less-active people like me it is annoying, e.g. when I
want to spend two hours to work on the M3 build. So my question is how
long it will take till the trunk becomes more stable again? Isn't it
possible to ensure that the trunk compiles at least?

Kind Regards,
Stefan