directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [WARNING] Activity on SVN
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 03:12:12 GMT
On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 12:34 AM, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> After a while I decided to do as Emmanuel and Stefan suggested with moving
> to a branch. I started doing this but Emmanuel had some outstanding changes
> in our unstable trunk. So I just reverted back so he can commit what he has
> in his working directory.
>
> After Emmanuel is done here in 5 minutes, I will revert back all the trunks
> to revision 1064845 to have all in trunk stable again. I'll come back with
> an update once the dust settles.

So the update:

Emmanuel already posted about the status in an email about 5 minutes ago.

So what happened? I got the message and started moving over to a branch.

Emmanuel started looking at a few issues and so I abandoned until he can
check in what he had in his working directory. Then we started going to town
before bringing trunk back to a stable very, mostly driven by Emmanuel who
knows the codec best.

So Emmanuel groked the codec into shape and wanted to keep the trunk as is
to see tomorrow. So we both did a 180 change in direction. If we don't get
things stable tomorrow it's easy enough to push this into a branch.

Sorry about the madness and the hardship caused.

Thanks,
--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org