directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven 3 and site generation
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 21:09:15 GMT
On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 7:59 AM, Stefan Seelmann
<mail@stefan-seelmann.de> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 12:36 AM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:
>> On 01/24/2011 11:09 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
>>> You think it might be too aggressive to just push for M3 and not have
>>> to deal with M2 at all?
>>
>> When pushing to M3 only we should be sure to have a CI build based on M3
>> [1], otherwise we either can skip CI build (and site deployment) or we'll
>> run into problems.
>
> Yes, it was my intention to first add additional M3 support so we can
> test it on Hudson.

Just tested with the 'project' project: Maven 3.0.2 is available on
Hudson, build with site generation works [2].

I would continue to migrate all projects to support both M2 and M3, if
everything works we can decide to drop M2 support. Before we should
also check that the release process still works. Any helping hand is
welcomed.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[2] https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/A-F/view/Directory/job/dir-project-jdk15-deploy-site/131/console