directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OSGi] Shared bundles update
Date Sun, 16 Jan 2011 13:36:17 GMT
The conversion of ldap-schema into a bundle is complete but I want to
test it in the OSGi environment to make sure it's working properly.
Might setup an integration test using felix in the shared-integ module
and make sure the module only runs with an -Dintegration flag/profile.

Is it worth turning the 'all' module, shared-all, into a bundle as
well? Thoughts?

Regards,
Alex