directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Release TLP POM 19
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 16:30:19 GMT
Ooops,

Sorry about that.

Indeed, I added this to be able to import the 'project' project in Eclipse.

Obviously I wasn't thinking about the fact that it would be inherited by all our projects
modules.

I guess we can get rid of this and find another way to import the project in Eclipse without
messing around all other projects modules.
That's not something we do very often.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud