directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release TLP POM 19
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:18:10 GMT
Not sure if we even need this in the TLP pom. IMO it's only used when
running maven-eclipse-plugin to generate an Eclipse .project/.classpath
for importing into Eclipse. This can also be done when importing the
project via Eclipse' m2e [3] plugin -> in Eclipse import as existing
Maven project.
So the only place where it may be needed is in the studio project (if
this can't be imported as Maven Project into Eclipse via Eclipse' m2e.

So if really needed it could just put into the studio/pom.xml and
dropped from the TLP pom.

Maybe I'm missing something else?

Regards
Felix