directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven 3 and site generation
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 21:21:15 GMT
> Just tested with the 'project' project: Maven 3.0.2 is available on
> Hudson, build with site generation works [2].

Great.

> I would continue to migrate all projects to support both M2 and M3, if
> everything works we can decide to drop M2 support. Before we should
> also check that the release process still works. Any helping hand is
> welcomed.

I don't know if M3 site plugins configuration is inheritable/expandable
to add additional reports for specific modules/projects. That's why I
wonder if it wouldn't make more sense defining the site plugins
configuration rather in each projects pom.xml
(studio/shared/apacheds/...) than in the directory/project/pom.xml?

WDYT?

Regards
Felix