directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: All projects folder in svn
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 20:31:17 GMT
On 1/19/11 9:09 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Exactly! The idea is to remove this and have a single one. I don't care if it's:
>
> (1) http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/trunk
> (2) http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/trunks
> (3) http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/all-trunks
> (4) http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/all
>
> I just wanted to inform y'all about it or agree upon it together and
> set it up. I could just set it up and we can change it if need be.
> Then we can all check out from here to have all the trunk projects in
> scope. Another question might be why do we need to do this all of a
> sudden?
It doesn't matter too much. At this point, it will provide a single
point where to get all the sources from, and this is good.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/trunks sounds OK.

>> Yeah, but it's never updated, unless someone does a check on all the
>> commits, a painful task :/
> The idea is svn log, logs everything. It might be nice not to see a
> lot of log messages and save some bandwidth by just listing your
> deleted branch when done with it into this file.
I know. The file has been updated last year, but I was the only one to
do so. I'm pretty sure that it will be the same in the future, and even
me, I'm quite sure I'll forgot to add the branches I delete :)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,