directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Some more thoughts about AP handling
Date Sun, 16 Jan 2011 17:07:54 GMT
On 1/16/11 2:51 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
>> Then we will be able to start discussing about what is in M2, then in M3,
>> etc... Let's not anticipate on the problem we will face anyway before facing
>> them :)
> That's up to you and this certainly is a less expensive way to
> approach it. Everyone has their own way to approach things. My input
> was optional, please disregard it.

Note that I didn't want to stop any discussion, or any proposal. I just
wanted to express that I'm really exited about having M1 out, and that
once it will be done, we can move on M2 and see what we put inside. I
must admit I'm more focused on short term targets atm, because it's
months we have released 1.5.7, and we badly need a new release asap.

PS : In fact, I need a short break, and I want to get it after 2.0-M1.
One week off would be really a good thing for me, I'm exhausted...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,