directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Strange errors when running tests in eclipse
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 19:13:44 GMT
Hi,

it's now a few weeks I get a painful and unexpected error when launching
a test after having done a svn up followed by a refresh in eclipse. I'm
launching a test in core integ, and the test not even starts, throwing
an exception :

java.io.FileNotFoundException: ERR_10004 Expecting to find a schema.ldif
file in provided baseDirectory path
'/var/folders/t7/t7UwkHaiGleYYgPqGZTbF++++TM/-Tmp-/server-work-AdministrativePointServiceIT/partitions/schema/ou=schema.ldif'

but no such file found.
     at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema.loader.ldif.LdifSchemaLoader.<init>(LdifSchemaLoader.java:103)
     at
org.apache.directory.server.core.factory.DefaultDirectoryServiceFactory.initSchema(DefaultDirectoryServiceFactory.java:179)
     at
org.apache.directory.server.core.factory.DefaultDirectoryServiceFactory.build(DefaultDirectoryServiceFactory.java:232)
     at
org.apache.directory.server.core.factory.DefaultDirectoryServiceFactory.init(DefaultDirectoryServiceFactory.java:118)
     at
org.apache.directory.server.core.factory.DSAnnotationProcessor.createDS(DSAnnotationProcessor.java:128)
     at
org.apache.directory.server.core.factory.DSAnnotationProcessor.getDirectoryService(DSAnnotationProcessor.java:219)
     at
org.apache.directory.server.core.integ.FrameworkRunner.run(FrameworkRunner.java:106)
     at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:49)
     at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
     at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:467)
     at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:683)
     at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:390)
     at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:197)

I understand that it's a problem about the missing ou=schema.ldif file,
and if I rebuild the full server, then the file is created and present.

Is there something changed recently around the schema exctraction ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,