directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Some change to consider later in core-api...
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 13:00:02 GMT
Hi guys,

there are many classes in core-api I'm using during the AP refactoring
that has to move in shared : all the subentry classes and
AdministrativePoint classes. They are common to the client and the
server, there is no reason to be in core-api.

I added most of them recently for convenience, but it was not a good idea.

Once the AP refactoring is done, we shoud not forget to move them back
to where they really belongs to. I'll create a JIRA to remember that.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,