On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 1:30 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys,

so this is it ! For the first time tonite, the first test (SaslGssapiBindITest) is passing with flying colors !

That's awesome to finally be able to have our LDAP server use GSSAPI with our very own Kerberos server. Great job Emmanuel !!!

It's a Ticket request, with many exchanges:

client AS-REQ ---> server
server KRB-ERROR ---> client (no authent)
client AS-REQ ---> server
server AS-REP ---> client (authent ok)
client TGS-REQ ---> server
server TGS-REP ---> client

That's under the hood, the test itself tries to authentify on the Kerberos server, and then uses this authent to do a SASL bind on the ldap server and get back some data. It works.

That's very nice!

It's not finish yet. A hell lot of things remains to do, as we have still some compilation errors (not that much), adn we lot of tests have to pass too. But this is a good first step !

Absolutely. Kudos to you and Kiran for making this happen so fast. You guys make superman look like a xxxxxx :).

Best,
--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org