On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:
At this stage I would like to merge the branch antoine back to trunk.

OK I'll try to take a look at this tomorrow.

In the branch I created a DelegatingAuthenticator class and made changes so that all the authenticators can be configured in the DIT.

Cool!

Because of this as seelmann noticed I created some new OIDs.

Right figured you'd have to do that.

I also created a test suite for the DelegatingAuthenticator and did a small change to the framework test runner to be able to have a method level LDAP server.

Hmmm I guess this means you start an LDAP server for a specific test method instead of for the test case class?

Let me know if this is good enough ? Because of the new OIDs and other artefacts which can change fast on the trunk I am eager to get this in soon.

I'll review tomorrow and get in touch with you on IRC.

Thanks,
--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org