On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 7:00 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
On 6 déc. 2010, at 17:32, Alex Karasulu wrote:

SNIP
Also can we all use camel humps for acronyms as well? Just looks more java'ish so if we went ahead and did this as another annotation rather than adding this isRdnAttribute property to @AttributeType then perhaps we can use @Rdn?

I am just following our current class naming guidelines where we now use DN, RDN since the introduction of the new LDAP API and the discussions on the API ML.

Hehe as you know this is totally not important but something that always nagged me: bike shedding really. Camel humps just go with the rest of the Java style. I hate one offs in anything especially when it affects the way code looks.

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org