Hi guys,

Just to inform you that I managed to get the ConfigWriter working with the annotations system and merged the 'server-config-annotations' branch back to trunk.

I added a test class for the ConfigWriter and all other tests continue to pass.

I'm now moving back to Studio where I will use the ConfigWriter in the ApacheDS 2.0 Config Editor to save the modified configuration into a new LDIF file.

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud