Great NEWS!  I know you've been working very hard on this!  Thanks for your efforts!

Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote on 12/06/2010 06:30:44 PM:

> Hi guys,
>
> so this is it ! For the first time tonite, the first test
> (SaslGssapiBindITest) is passing with flying colors !
>
> It's a Ticket request, with many exchanges:
>
> client AS-REQ ---> server
> server KRB-ERROR ---> client (no authent)
> client AS-REQ ---> server
> server AS-REP ---> client (authent ok)
> client TGS-REQ ---> server
> server TGS-REP ---> client
>
> That's under the hood, the test itself tries to authentify on the
> Kerberos server, and then uses this authent to do a SASL bind on the
> ldap server and get back some data. It works.
>
> It's not finish yet. A hell lot of things remains to do, as we have
> still some compilation errors (not that much), adn we lot of tests have
> to pass too. But this is a good first step !
>
> --
> Regards,
> Cordialement,
> Emmanuel Lécharny
> www.iktek.com

. This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information. No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.