Hello Alex,

nothing hangs

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD SUCCESSFUL
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Total time: 18 minutes 41 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Dec 06 14:17:26 EST 2010
[INFO] Final Memory: 122M/370M
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------


All tests pass.

Maybe it is something specific to linux which makes org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.SingleFileLdifPartitionTest hang.

On my PC this test runs in 55 seconds.

Regards,

Antoine


On 12/6/2010 11:12 AM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
Thanks Antoine.

Thanks

But this worried me a little that you might not have checked in this fix since it's rather simple. Maybe you did not have a chance to run all the test cases and integr org.apache.directory.server.core.suites.StockCoreISuiteation tests.
I ran StockServerISuite, but not StockCoreISuite. Will do it.


After this fix though other tests started to fail down stream. One of the integration tests just seems to hang for example: 

      org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.SingleFileLdifPartitionTest
I will look into that.



Wondering if you successfully ran the integration tests on your machine or if this is something due to my very own environment. Note that this was not the case when I created the branch. I ran all tests to make sure you had a clean setup. However this test was done on a mac and now I'm on a Linux box so it can still be me. But regardless the tests with failed schema entity counts should have failed for you when you ran the tests.
No, it is not due to your environment. Because some of the tests were failing for me in the previous days I did not run all the tests. I will do it.


BTW my environment:

akarasulu@stein:~$ mvn -version
Apache Maven 3.0.1 (r1038046; 2010-11-23 12:58:32+0200)
Java version: 1.6.0_22
Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.22/jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: UTF-8
OS name: "linux" version: "2.6.35-23-generic" arch: "amd64" Family: "unix"


Regards,

Antoine
I guess you added some more schema entities and some tests which count schema entities like OCs and ATs bombed. Not a big deal and I fixed there here in this commit:



--
Alex Karasulu
My Blog :: http://www.jroller.com/akarasulu/
Apache Directory Server :: http://directory.apache.org
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org
To set up a meeting with me: http://tungle.me/AlexKarasulu